This year the 7th annual Moscow Exchange Forum will be held on April 12th at the Ritz Carlton in Moscow. TRDATA representatives will be present at the forum and look forward to meeting our clients.
The event is Russia’s largest annual forum for financial market professionals, regulators and government officials, regularly bringing together more than 1,000 delegates. Among the main topics of this year’s forum will be the outlook for the Russian economy and the financial sector, capital raising for Russian companies and regulation of the financial industry.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Elvira Nabiullina, Governor of the Bank of Russia
- Arkady Dvorkovich, Deputy Prime Minister of the Russian Federation
- Anton Siluanov, Minister of Finance of the Russian Federation
- Alexander Novak, Minister of Energy of the Russian Federation
- Petr Aven, Member of the Board of Directors of Alfa Bank
- Alexei Kudrin, Chairman of the Supervisory Board of Moscow Exchange
TRDATA has partnered with the Moscow Exchange for market data provision. As such, TRDATA customers can get price quotes from MICEX directly on the platform.
See you at the forum!